Tuesday 1 February 2011

Meet Jo Smith

Hi, this is me!

I'm 31, married with 3 small children, Girl, who is 4, Boy, who is 2 and a half and Bug my baby girl born in November, so as you can imagine I'm very very busy!!

I currently live in North Wales but am originally from Nottingham.

I love trying different crafts and am enjoying knitting at the moment - my last knit was a hat for Girl and she loves it - even sleeps in it!

However I've recently discovered comping on Twitter and blogging so I don't know if I'll be doing much crafting for a while!!


We're trying to get Girl diagnosed with Aspergers which is something they picked up at nursery.  Its all very scary and we're not sure what's going to happen with her but the school is really supportive.

Girl goes to a Welsh school which is interesting as neither me or my husband speak Welsh!  I'm just dreading when Boy goes and they plot together in Welsh and I have no idea what they are saying!!! 

I love words and saying so I may ramble on a bit so please excuse me if I do!!  I can't promise to only write about being a Mummy but I can promise it will come in lots!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback so please leave me a nice comment so I don't feel like I'm talking to myself!